30% OFF WITH CODE "HOME" ENDS 1/19
Select a color to see the preview
Sample orders are limited at this time and should be available for this product soon!
2 1/2" Sheer Colors
2" Sheer Colors
3" Sheer Colors
Blinds.com’s Radiance Room Darkening Sheer Shades give your windows a luminous glow in addition to complete privacy. Similar to blinds, these window shadings feature soft, translucent fabric vanes suspended between two sheer layers of fabric. When lowered, the vanes may be tilted at any angle—from fully open to fully closed. Available in an array of linen solids and “casually chic” textures, these room-darkening shades offer both seclusion and luxury. When the shades are raised, the fabric is concealed within the headrail, and you’re able to see out without any obstruction.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Available in 2”, 2 ½” or 3” vane sizes, in which fabric selection will vary based on choice.
Comes standard with a polyester Continuous Cord Loop which enables larger shades to lift and lower more smoothly.
Cordless control is a hassle-free option that not only offers a clean aesthetic, but also eliminates the potential hazards associated with cord entanglement.
The remote controlled motor lets you control one or multiple shades with theease of a remote control.
Combining the ease of use of motorized with a more budget friendly price, the power wand upgrade adds motorized lift that is operated by controls that are attached to the shade.
There will be a 3/4" gap on the side of the loop cord, which may create a privacy problem if your window does not have trim or if you do not have a drapery to cover that space.
When you measure the height, take the SHORTEST measurement, so that the bottom rail can pivot and vanes can rotate easily.
Room-Darkening shades do allow some light to penetrate through the fabric.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of cordless or motorization. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 122"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 3/16"
- Fabric will measure ordered width less 1"
- Headrail will measure ordered width less 3/16"
- Fabric will measure ordered width less 1 1/2"
- Headrail will measure ordered width less 11/16"
- Fabric will measure ordered width less 5/8"
- Headrail will measure ordered width plus 3/16"
Headrail measurements include endcaps. Width and length measurements may vary + / - 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1"
- Minimum Side Mounting Surface: 1 1/4"
Origin of Production
- Assembled in the USA from imported materials