BUY MORE SAVE MORE UP TO 35% WITH CODE "FALLREVIVAL" ENDS 10/21
Select a color to see the preview
Solid 2" Colors
Solid 3" Colors
The Blinds.com Room Darkening Sheer Shades add the beauty of sheer fabric to your windows with the light control and convenience of a blind. These unique sheers feature room darkening fabric vanes – available in 2’’ and 3’’ - which are suspended between two layers of transparent fabrics. These vanes operate like blinds so as the light changes throughout the day, these sheer shades can change to the light control as you desire. When open there is a view to the outside through sheer fabric, and when closed, these room darkening shades will provide light control and privacy. These room darkening shades are perfect for media rooms and bedrooms. They come with a matching color nylon continuous cord loop for smooth, trouble free operation and a matching fabric insert cassette for a cohesive look.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Choose from soft neutral colors that will add an elegant feel to any room.
A great choice for windows of all sizes, and larger windows, where traditional blinds and shades will be too heavy.
Room-darkening fabric vanes are made from 100% polyester and are white on the back. The sheer face fabric will be white on the light colors and will match the vane fabrics on the dark colors.
Because of their sheer fabric construction, these shades are not recommended for humid areas or areas where the shade may get wet.
To accomodate room for the controls, the fabric is cut narrower than your ordered width and will cause vertical light gaps. TO cover these light gaps, you can order Light Blockers here.
Our multi-channel remote is a 15 channel remote that can operate up to 20 shades per channel - allowing you to control up to 300 shades with just ONE remote.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords, and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width: 116"
- Minimum Height: 11"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Approximate Inside Mount Light Gap: 1 1/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Left or Right Cord Loop
- Fabric Cassette Valance
- Hold Downs Available (Outside Mount)
- Spacer Blocks Available (Outside mount)
- Our multi-channel remote is a 15 channel remote that can operate up to 20 shades per channel - allowing you to control up to 300 shades with just ONE remote.
Origin of Production