2" Economy Faux Wood Blind
Durable, easy-to-clean, as well as warp- and fade-resistant, Blinds.com 2" Economy Faux Wood Blinds give you the look of wood blinds along with exceptional value for your dollar. They are our least expensive faux wood blinds, but they're heavy on quality.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Blinds.com’s 2" Economy Faux Wood Blinds give you the look of wood blinds along with exceptional value for your dollar. These blinds are our least expensive faux wood blinds, and although lighter on options, they’re heavy on quality.
Our 2" Economy Faux Wood Blinds are made of a synthetic PVC material, which makes them extremely durable, easy to clean, as well as fade- and warp-resistant. They are ideal for humid conditions and are extremely well-suited for bathrooms or kitchens. Their versatile color palette includes whites and natural-looking stains and is enhanced by a free, decorative crown valance.
Install Time: 15 minutes
Need them fast? These blinds have a faster production time than most faux woods.
Embossed colors offer a real wood-grain finish at no extra cost.
Availability at a minimum width of 11” means these blinds can cover even the smallest of windows.
These blinds offer fewer options than other faux woods (e.g., no cloth tapes or routeless options).
Heavier than wood blinds, faux wood blinds are not recommended for larger windows requiring frequent raising and lifting.
When raised fully, faux wood blinds tend to have a thicker stack, which blocks more of the window's view.
Available as a single blind only.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 13"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maximum Height: 96"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Valance Clips: C-Wrap around (visible)
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Controls Only Available as Cord Tilt Left/Cord Lift Right
- Cloth Tapes not Available
- Hold Downs
Origin of Production
- Assembled in the USA from imported materials