30% OFF WITH CODE “DIYTIME" ENDS 6/9
Your price and/or size has been adjusted based on the availability.
Select a color to see the preview
Sample orders are limited at this time and should be available for this product soon!
3/4 Single Cell Colors
1 1/4 Single Cell Colors
Carefully selected for our customers as part of Blinds.com’s complete product line of cellular shades, the Blinds.com Blackout Vertical Cellular Shade guarantees you can carry out the same stylish look and trusted Blinds.com durability throughout your entire home, including your windows, doors and skylights.
The Blinds.com Blackout Vertical Cellular Shade is ideal for wide windows, picture windows, sliding patio doors and even as a room divider. The ability to open your shade horizontally adds needed functionality and is easy to operate while the fray-proof, stain resistant cellular fabric eliminates most light, adds privacy and increases insulation. Choose the stack style that works best for your space whether you need your shade to open side-to-side, from the center, from each side inward or even split. Our unique Day and Night Split Stack allows you to choose a blackout fabric on one side and a sheer fabric on the other for your choice of light control and privacy providing ultimate flexibility.
With several popular colors to choose from, these shades will work with any design type and decor and come with a white backing, which ensures a uniform appearance from the street. These shades are easy to operate and are available as single-cell constructions in either a large ¾” cell or an extra-large 1 ¼”cell.
Whether you need light-blocking coverage for a patio door or a darkening room divider for a crib space, this modern solution makes it easy to create a custom look with a designer feel for any home.
Installation Time: 60-90 minutes
- To coordinate all of your windows, click here to see other products that are available in the same materials.
- Shop the entire Blinds.com Cellular Shade Collection here.
Child Safety: This product does not have accessible cords and is considered to be safer for homes where children and pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 30"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Width Deduction: 3/8"
- Approximate Height Deduction: 5/8"
- Fabric stack height for Left or Right stack and Split Stack: 6 3/4"
- Fabric stack height for traveling center stack is 10 5/8"
- Fabric stack height for Day & Night Shade: 6¾” on the left and 6¾” on the right.
- Standard Shade Rail Will Be Color-coordinated to the Fabric
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 1/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Split Stack
- Traveling Center Stack
- Day & Night Shade
Origin of Production