The simplicity of design and the luxury of draperies come together in these beautiful Back Tab Draperies from Bali. Bali Back Tab Draperies bring a clean-lined, custom-tailored look to your windows.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 14 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
The simplicity of design and the luxury of draperies come together in these beautiful Back Tab Draperies from Bali. Bali Back Tab Draperies bring a clean-lined, custom-tailored look to your windows. The hidden tabs in the back allow for installation on either a curtain rod or pole, and soft elegant pleats form when the tabs are shirred onto the rod.
These meticulously crafted draperies are available in an expansive palette of over 100 colors that include textures, jacquards, prints and stripes—options usually found only in to-the-trade-only showrooms at much higher prices. What’s more, these draperies are easy to install, with no additional hooks or clips needed. They come with all the features you would expect from a professional designer, including double-turned hems that provide weight and stability, pattern-matching for visual continuity and weighted corners.
Install Time: 20 - 25 Minutes
For privacy with your draperies, choose a light filtering or blackout liner. Choose a thermal liner to add insulation to your windows. (Note: Light filtering fabrics will reveal silhouettes to the outdoors at night.)
Edge banding and trims are a great way to add embellishment and dress up a room.
Consider using one of our drapery hardware collections to work with your drapery: Adjustable 1" Metal Drapery Hardware, Custom 1 3/8 Inch Wood Drapery Hardware, Custom Wrought Iron 1" Drapery Hardware.
A classic overall finished drapery height (pleat included) is 1/2” off the floor. Adding 8” of material to the length of the draperies will create a dramatic “puddling” effect that makes an impact on tall windows and adds elegance to formal spaces. A more contemporary option is the trouser break, whereby the drapery hits the floor much like a trouser breaks on a shoe. To achieve this look, order your drapery 2” longer.
Choose a split draw if you’d like your draperies to part in the middle and stack at each end of the window. Alternatively, a one-way draw will allow drapes to stack at one end.
These draperies come with appropriate fullness, so simply order the exact width you want to cover
- Drapery Rod is not included and can be purchased separately.
For a full list of patterns and materials for this product, click here.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 19"
- Maximum Width: 136"
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Maximum Height: 216"
- Outside Mount Only: panels are available as outside mount, meaning they are installed above and around the window casing. Ideally, you would have 8” of wall space above and on each side of the window.
- Single or Split Panel
- Edge Banding
- Edge Trim
- Color Blocking
- Light Filtering and Blackout Liner
- Waterproof Liner
- Interlining Available
- Corner Weights
Origin of Production
- Made In: Assembled in the USA from imported materials