Save 20% sitewide! Use code "WINTER-20" at checkout. Sale ends 1/23
Bali Fabric Horizontal blinds give your windows the soft elegance of fabric and the exceptional light control of horizontal blinds.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 8 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Bali Fabric Horizontal blinds give your windows the soft elegance of fabric and the exceptional light control of horizontal blinds. These blinds are much lighter than traditional blinds and stack much more compactly, giving you a clearer view to the outdoors when the blinds are raised.
Bali Fabric Horizontal Blinds are available in a wide assortment of colors that will gently filter light into the room while also providing privacy.
Install Time: 12-15 minutes
For additional privacy, consider privacy slats or decorative tapes. Privacy slats eliminate the light holes by replacing them with small notches on the side of the slat to block more light. Decorative tapes offer more privacy by covering light holes with a decorative embellishment.
3" decorative valance options give ample options for matching your décor. The fabric-insert valance is a customer favorite, as it gives your window a cohesive look from top to bottom.
- Bali Fabric Blinds come with an anti-static finish; however, they are not recommended for areas where they are likely to become stained, such as near a kitchen sink or stove.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 20"
- Maximum Width (As single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width (As 2 or 3-on-1 headrail): 120"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maxiumum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - cord tilt): 2 5/8"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed - wand tilt): 3 3/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 3/4"
- Motorized tilt available
- Cord or Wand tilt
- Privacy slats available
- Cloth Tape available
- Choice of Tassels
- Multiple Blinds on One Headrail available
- 3 Valance choices
- Hold Down Brackets (outside mount only)
Origin of Production
- Made In: Imported