Faux Wood Blind - 2 1/2"
40% OFF BALI WITH CODE "FALLBLOWOUT" ENDS 10/22
The beauty of a wood aesthetic at a discounted price takes center stage in your windows, thanks to the impressive slat size of Bali's Faux Wood Blind - 2 1/2” .
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
The beauty of a wood aesthetic at a discounted price takes center stage in your windows, thanks to the impressive slat size of Bali's Faux Wood Blind - 2 1/2” . Available in stylish colors that include softly-hued neutrals and a rainbow of stained woods, the slats are designed to look good and endure for the long haul. Their PVC composition makes them easy to clean, and their ability to resist direct sunlight means they won’t crack, stain or peel, even in high-humidity areas.
Their 2 1/2” slat provides a clear view to the outdoors with less visual interruptions – a great choice for windows of larger dimensions.These blinds also give you exceptional value for the dollar, costing less than many real wood blinds.
Install Time: 10 - 12 minutes
Cloth tapes dress up your blinds and can give a coordinated look with the rest of your décor.
Routeless slats prevent light from leaking through the slats and provide privacy when cloth tapes are not in use.
The simple addition of a valance will give your blinds the look of custom design.
- Heavier than wood blinds, faux wood blinds are not recommended for larger windows requiring frequent raising and lifting.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 8"
- Maximum Width (As single headrail): 96"
- Maximum Width with multiple blinds on 1 headrail: 120"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Tilt Control: Cord Tilt Only
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 3 7/8"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 3/4"
Origin of Production