Vertical Blind - Vinyl
LAST DAY TO SAVE 30% OFF WITH CODE "WASHINGTON" ENDS 2/19
Bali Vinyl Vertical Blinds add a high-design look to picture windows and sliding glass doors, while also providing privacy and light control.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Bali Vinyl Vertical Blinds add a high-design look to picture windows and sliding glass doors, while also providing privacy and light control. These blinds offer versatility as the sun's angles change throughout the day and are equally as effective at ensuring privacy at night.
Bali Vinyl Vertical Blinds are available in a beautiful palette of colors that are made more tactile in nature thanks to a variety of textures. Because they're vinyl, you can be confident that they'll hold up to the elements. These blinds are built for wear and tear and can be easily cleaned, which will prolong their beauty and your joy of ownership over time.
Install Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Bali's One Touch safety wand offers simplicity and limits some of the hazards associated with cord entanglement.
A square corner valance works well with both contemporary and transitional decor schemes. Choose a double square corner valance to make an impactful statement with your window.
Vinyl verticals may be specified to split in the middle or stack on either side of the window when open. Please consider your view before specifying.
Rounded corner valances are available only with an Outside Mount.
Vertical blinds have a deeper mounting depth than most other products.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the wand option. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
In addition to Bali’s manufacturer warranty, the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty means you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 9"
- Maximum Width: 178"
- Maximum Width (One Touch): 144"
- Minimum Height: 12"
- Maxiumum Height: 144"
- Maxiumum Height (One Touch): 96"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 2 3/8"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 3/4" "
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 2"
- Valance Options
- Wood Cornice
- Bottom Chain
Origin of Production