Save 25% on select products. Use code "LOG-CABIN" at checkout. Sale ends 2/19
Blinds.com's 1" Faux Wood Blinds are the perfect window treatment for windows and doors with shallow sill depths (e.g., French doors).Their durability and warp-resistance makes them perfect for humid conditions, while their natural-wood look adds sophistication to any space.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 9 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Blinds.com’s 1” Faux Wood Blinds are a durable—and beautiful—solution for windows with narrow sills and French doors. This wood-inspired alternative to aluminum and natural wood offers sophistication, durability and warp- and fade-resistance and is an optimal choice for muggy climates and humid conditions, like those found in kitchens, bathrooms and garages.
Our 1” Faux Wood Blinds are constructed of easy-to-clean, smooth-to-the-touch, long-lasting PVC. Their versatile color palette includes soft whites and natural-wood stains, the latter being enhanced by grain-like appearance.
Install Time: 15 minutes
Availability at a minimum width of 10” means these blinds can cover even the smallest of windows.
A wand tilt offers a clean, uncluttered look and eliminates the possibility of tangled cords.
Hold downs are recommended to keep blinds from banging against doors during doors’ opening and closing.
- When raised fully, faux wood blinds tend to have a thicker stack, which blocks more of the window's view.
Child Safety Information:
This product has accessible cords and is not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications
- Minimum Width: 10"
- Maximum Width (Single headrail): 96"
- Recommended as (As 2 or 3-on-1 headrail): wider than 72"
- Minimum Height: 10"
- Maximum Height: 90"
- Approximate Inside Mount Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 3/4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Assembled in the USA from imported materials