BUY MORE SAVE MORE UP TO 35% WITH CODE "FALLREVIVAL" ENDS 10/21
Select a color to see the preview
View la la! Stylishly block sunlight, glare and UV Rays without obstructing your view with Economy Solar Shades. Offering a wide array of solid colors as well as fashionable patterns, these shades are trendy enough for a hip coffee shop and equally functional for use in any home – install them anywhere you are looking for natural light, great views and reduced heat gain. Keeping in mind that all solar shades are not ideal for complete privacy during the night, the shades do provide some concealment during the day.
A decorative matching cassette valance is available, along with a continuous cord loop lift mechanism. Clutch gear lifts and motorized lifts are also available as upgrades for the ultimate modern, effortless shade.
Install Time: 12 - 15 minutes
An option to upgrade to motorized or gear clutch lifts for effortless operation gives you the ability to choose your method of operation for added allure.
- Add an optional cassette valance that will hide your shade hardware for a completely unified and updated look you’ll love for years to come.
A reverse roll cannot be used in conjunction with a valance.
Inside-mounted roller shades will have an approximate 1" vertical "light gap" between the edge of the fabric and the window casing the cord-loop side and up to a 5/8" light gap on the other side. This is because the fabric must be cut narrower than the operating mechanisms at the top.
Child Safety Information
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless or Motorized upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
- Minimum Width: 24"
- Maximum Width: 120"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth with Cassette: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth with Cassette (fully recessed): 4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface with Cassette: 2 7/8"
- Motorized Lift with Rechargeable Battery Wand
- Cassette Valance
- Choice of Chain Color
- Light Blocker
Origin of Production