Save 20% on select products! Use code "SUPERSALE" at checkout. Sale ends 4/23.
Streamline your light control with Signature Natural Blackout Roller Shades by Blinds.com, featuring modern blackout material and natural textures that optimize privacy while allowing backlit shadows to appear when the lights are on at night.Read More.
- SureFit™ Guaranteed to Fit!
- Normally made in 13 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Streamline your light control with Signature Natural Blackout Roller Shades by Blinds.com, featuring modern blackout material and natural textures that optimize privacy while allowing backlit shadows to appear when the lights are on at night. Decorate your window with natural materials to bring the outdoors into any room. Includes color coordinated, plastic, beaded chain as its standard control, perfect for raising or lowering wide windows with ease and keeping your window from looking overly busy.
Install Time: 20 minutes
Choose from bottom bars in sealed, external hembar or fabric-wrapped options.
Consider ordering one of the multiple valances for the top of your shade. Valances add a finishing touch to your window treatment and elevate the look of your room. Choose from fabric insert square corner valance, large fabric insert cassette, or aluminum fascia valance in 3'' or 4''.
Inside-mounted roller shades will have a light gap on the side where the material must be cut to allow for operation of the shade. If total blackout is desired, please consider changing to an outside mount.
Blackout shades are so effective at blocking out light that they prevent daytime light from filtering through. If more light is desired during the day, consider using Light-Filtering Roller Shades.
For a full list of patterns for this product, click here.
Child Safety Information:
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless or Motorized upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer.
If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind! You only pay if there's a difference in price between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 14"
- Minimum Height: 20"
- Maximum Height: 144"
- Maximum Width: 106"
- Approximate vertical light gap: 5/8" to 3/4" each side
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Min Inside Mount Depth (Cassette): 1 3/4"
- Min Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed Cassette): 4"
- Min Outside Mounting Surface (Cassette): 2 7/8"
- Min Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed with Square Fascia): 4 1/2"
Origin of Production
- Made In: Assembled in the USA from imported materials