50% OFF WITH CODE "KICKOFF" ENDS 10/11
The revolutionary Roman Roller Shade from SouthSeas is a master of style, convenience, and disguise! Always designing with customers’ needs in mind, SouthSeas has beautifully engineered this shade to look like a Roman Shade while functioning on a Roller Shade mechanism. The result is stunning and easy to operate with hidden benefits that any home will appreciate. You’ll also find new features unique to this Roman Roller; the fabric attaches to the roller shade mechanism with Velcro. Your preferred liner will be attached to the roller system itself at the top and lay flat against your face fabric with the help of fiberglass stabilizing rods. This trait allows your roman style fabric to detach for easy dry or spot cleaning. If you want to jazz up your shade, even more, you can add edge banding for a personalized look, contrast, or a pop of color. Not only is this shade offered in a generous selection of over 110 fabrics, but every color, pattern, and texture offers a solid white backing for a uniform look from the outside of your home. Unlike true Roman Shades, there are no strings or pinholes on the backsides of Roman Rollers for a completely smooth look, a small but significant detail not to overlook. There are room darkening and blackout liners available, along with the option to choose a continuous cord loop lift, cordless lift, or motorized lift. All shades come with color-coordinated chains (for continuous cord lift) and valances with white end caps. Max width of each shade is 78” wide.
Install Time: 12-15 Minutes
- Spot or dry clean only. The fabric and solid structures in your shade are not meant to be placed in a washing machine or dryer. Do not put your detached shade in a washing machine. This will cause damage and void any warranty. Considerations:
- The roman shade is attached to headrail with a Velcro for an easy assembly and disassembly.
- The shade’s liner is attached to your headrail as a standard roller shade and assists with the raising and lowering of your Roman Roller Shade. The liner will lay against your Roman face fabric with the help of stabilizing fiberglass rods.
- If you select a blackout liner, your shade’s face fabric will include fabric reinforced sides to guard against light leakage.
- This product can be used on doors and does not need tie-downs or magnetic hold-downs.
- These Roman Roller Shades can be optioned with the motorized upgrade, the ultimate convenience in raising and lowering your shades!
- Shades are also available with continuous cord loop, which lets you set the desired height of your shades by just pulling on the chain.
- If you are installing these in an area with children or pets, then upgrading to the Cordless option provides even easier operation while making your window treatments safer for little ones.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
Continuous Cord Loop/ Cordless:
- Minimum Width: 15"
- Maximum Width: 78"
- Minimum Height: 25"
- Maximum Height: 130"
- Minimum Width: 25"
- Maximum Width: 75"
- Minimum Height: 25"
- Maximum Height: 70"
- Inside Mount: 1/4"
- Outside Mount: 0"
- Minimum Mount Depth Required: 2 1/4”
- Continuous Cord Lift (Plastic or Stainless Steel)
- Motorized (1 Remote and 1 Charger included per order)
Origin of Production