30% OFF WITH CODE "FALLFINDS" ENDS 10/4
The Economy Fabric Blackout Roller Shades are made of contemporary, smooth fabrics in a variety of solid earthy hues, gem tones and a variety of both geometric and classic patterns that provide excellent light blocking capabilities. The combination of a plentiful color selection and valuable light-blocking functionality make these shades perfect for bedrooms, media rooms or anywhere you may want to calm harsh sunlight that creeps into unwelcome spaces. Although a convenient and easy-to-use continuous cord loop pull system comes standard, you can also upgrade to cordless, geared clutch or motorized shades for the ultimate in contemporary window treatment technology.
Installation Time: 12-15 minutes
- Choose between a 3" or 4" fabric wrapped Cassette valance for a finished looked that conceals your hardware.
- Fabrics are white to the street side. Without a valance, the white will be seen on the top roll.
- For full light-blocking needs or total darkness, pair your shade with Blinds.com light blockers.
- Motorization has a plug-in power source. At least one remote control is needed per order to operate your shades.
Child Safety: This product can be made safer for windows where children or pets may be present by selecting the cordless or motorized control upgrade. All other lift controls available for this product have cords that may be accessible and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
- Minimum Width: 24"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Approximate Inside Mount Roller Deduction: 1/4"
- Approximate Deduction on Fabric (each side): 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth with Cassette: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth with Cassette (fully recessed): 4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface with Cassette: 2 7/8"
- Geared Clutch for larger shades
- Cordless Lift
- Fabric Wrapped Cassette Valance
- Side Channels
Origin of Production