30% OFF WITH CODE "SUPERSPRING" ENDS 4/20
Select a color to see the preview
Sample orders are limited at this time and should be available for this product soon!
Looking for a new sleek style with a modern twist? Explore a huge variety of colors, patterns and fabrics with the Economy Light Filtering Shades. Dozens of both classic and contemporary designs complement an equally attractive and standard continuous cord loop lift mechanism. The most prized feature of these shades is the light-filtering fabric that make each window an opportunity for gently filtered and welcome sunlight to fill your home.
Install Time: 12 - 15 minutes
An option to upgrade to motorized or gear clutch lifts for effortless operation gives you the ability to choose your method of operation for added allure.
- Add an optional cassette valance that will hide your shade hardware for a completely unified and updated look you’ll love for years to come.
A reverse roll cannot be used in conjunction with a valance.
Inside-mounted roller shades will have an approximate 1" vertical "light gap" between the edge of the fabric and the window casing the cord-loop side and up to a 5/8" light gap on the other side. This is because the fabric must be cut narrower than the operating mechanisms at the top.
Fabrics are white to street side. Without a valance, the white will be seen on the top roll.
Child Safety Information
This product can be made safer for places where children and pets may be present, with the selection of the Cordless or Motorized upgrade. All other versions of this product have cords that may be accessible, and are not recommended for windows where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you. * You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
- Minimum Width: 24"
- Maximum Width: 96"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 1 1/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 2 1/2"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 1 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth with Cassette: 1 3/4"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth with Cassette (fully recessed): 4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface with Cassette: 2 7/8"
- Inside Mount Deduction: 1/4"
- Deduction on Fabric (each side): 1/2"
- Deduction for Headrail: 1/4"
- Motorized LIft
- Cordless Lift
- Geared Clutch for larger shades
- Cassette Valance
- Choice of Chain Color
- Light Blocker
Origin of Production