- 3 business days Normally made in
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Your price and/or size has been adjusted based on the availability.
Need to keep light from leaking into the room? The Blinds.com Light Blocking Channel attaches easily to your window frame to cover light gaps that occur around many window treatments. The simple L-shaped channel is easy to install and can be trimmed to fit any window covering, so you can get the perfect blinds or shades without worrying about light leakage. Offered in a range of colors to match your window treatment and décor. These are sold as a set and come with 2 light blockers, one for each side of the window.
Install Time: 5-10 minutes
- Mounting the light blockers behind the material.
- Ideal for roller shades or any blackout products, to cover any light gaps through the side of window treatments.
- Light Blocker can be placed behind (recommended) or in front of the window treatment. Light blocking effectiveness will help you determine the placement.
- The aesthetic of your window may be compromised if light blockers are placed in front of your window treatment.
- Heavy duty scissors can be used if any trimming is needed.
- Use this product with any blind or shade.
- Self-Adhesive Tape
- 1" x 1"
- 1 1/2" x 3/4"
- 3/4" to 1" depending on size ordered
Origin of Production