Signature Light Filtering Vertical Cellular Shade
BUY ONE, GET ONE 50% OFF WITH CODE “WINNINGLOOKS” ENDS 2/24
Blinds.com Signature Light-Filtering Vertical Cellular Shades are a beautiful, insulating alternative to drapes for covering large picture windows and patio doors.
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
3/4" Light Filtering Cellular Colors
Blinds.com Signature Light Filtering Vertical Cellular Shades are a beautiful, insulating alternative to drapes for covering large picture windows and patio doors. Compared to other national brands, these shades offer comparable styling and function for a much lower price.These shades will not only block harsh sun and filter soft light, but also provide you with year-round insulation, sound absorption and ultraviolet protection.
Choose from a soothing, varied palette that reflects today’s design trends, while a white backing ensures a uniform appearance to the street. Sturdy top and vertical rails are coated with a white finish and come with a color-coordinated track. A hole-free design ensures your privacy at all times, and the absence of cords reduces potential hazards.
Install Time: 60 - 90 minutes
- The insulating properties of cellular shades make these shades ideal in climates with extreme heat or cold.
- Light-filtering fabrics offer daytime privacy but may reveal shadows to the street at night. If total privacy is needed at night, consider one of our blackout shades.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
With SureFit™, a Blinds.com exclusive, we make sure you have complete peace of mind when measuring for any product we offer. If you made a mistake measuring your blind, we'll remake it at no cost to you.* You don't even pay for the return shipping of your old blind!
*You only pay if there's a price difference between your old and new blind, or if the new blind requires a shipping fee (generally, this applies when it's over 94" wide).Important Disclaimer:
- Limit 1 remake per item; 4 item remakes per household per lifetime (unless the error is ours, in which case, we'll make it right!).
- Same-product exchanges only, within 30 calendar days of receipt of package.
- Changes are restricted to size and mount only.
- Refunds are not offered under this guarantee.
- Commercial orders: any order containing 25 or more of the same product, of tax exempt status, or containing any Blinds.com Commercial brand product.
- Any product ordered outside our recommended sizes or specifications, which can be found on the product page.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Minimum Width: 12"
- Maximum Width: 144"
- Minimum Height: 24"
- Maximum Height: 120"
- Inside Mount Width Deduction: 3/16"
- Inside Mount Height Deduction: 1/2"
- Minimum Inside Mount Depth: 3/4"
- Min. Inside Mount Depth (fully recessed): 4"
- Minimum Outside Mounting Surface: 5/8"
- Outside Mount Only: (Headrail will measure 1/8" less than ordered width)
- Factory Allowance - Inside Mount: 3/4"
- Outside Mount Only: (Valance will measure 1" wider than ordered width)
- Stack Options
- Each Stack is 6 1/2" for all sizes
Origin of Production