Easy Ripplefold Drapery
20% OFF WITH CODE "LONGWEEKEND" ENDS 1/21
Add a touch of grace and elegance to your windows with Easy Ripplefold Drapery by Blinds.com, available in a wide range of beautiful patterns and colors.
- Normally made in 12 business days
- Measure Instructions and Specifications
Want Professional Measuring & Installation?
Find a Pro
Add a touch of grace and elegance to your windows with Easy Ripplefold Drapery by Blinds.com, available in a wide range of beautiful patterns and colors. These draperies will traverse smoothly across your windows, while adding an elegant, modern touch. Includes all hardware and your choice of control side for maximum impact. There’s no better way to give your window the luxury of drapes at a more affordable price.
Click here for fabric content
Install Time: 30 - 35 minutes
Customize your drapes with split panels. or a number of linings, including blackout and thermal
Lining is strongly recommended, especially for linen materials, to protect your draperies from sun and heat damage. Choose from light filtering or blackout liners for varying degrees of light blockage, with thermal versions for more insulation. Note: Light-filtering fabrics will reveal silhouettes to the outdoors at night.
- These draperies come with enough fabric to create gentle folds when mounted to the rod, so simply order the exact width you want to cover.
- Click here to see other products that are available in many of the same materials.
Child Safety Information:
This product does not have accessible cords, and therefore is safer for places where children or pets may be present.
With the assurance of the Blinds.com Warranty, you can trust that this product will last and provide added value and beauty to your home.
Standard Blind Specifications:
- Single Panel Widths: custom sized up to 96" (note: this is the coverage width - meaning how much space the panel covers, not the width of your window)
- Double Panel Widths: custom sized up to 192" (Note: this is the coverage width - meaning how much space the panel covers, not the width of your window)
- Available Panel Height: 24" up to 120" (Note: the panel height is from the top of the rod to the floor - suggested 1/2" above floor)
- Outside Mount Only: panels are available as outside mount, meaning they are installed above and around the window casing. Ideally, you would have 8” of wall space above and on each side of the window.
- Single Panel or Split Panel
- Light Filtering or Blackout Liners
- Installation Track Included
Origin of Production